Spring til hovedindhold


Station Midt


3400 Hillerød

Tel: +45 4927 1448

Email: nsj@politi.dk


This item cannot be displayed because you have not accepted the required third-party cookies. If you want to see a map display of our police stations, you must accept preference cookies. If you want to watch one of our YouTube videos or use our 'tell the police' contact form, which uses a Google robot check, you must accept marketing cookies. You can always contact us by calling +45 114 (service) or 112 (emergency).

Read more about cookies
Opening hours


15 June


16 June


17 June
09.00 AM - 01.00 PM


18 June
09.00 AM - 01.00 PM


19 June


20 June
09.00 AM - 06.00 PM


21 June
09.00 AM - 01.00 PM


22 June


23 June

Please note that the station is closed during the Easter holidays.

As of August 1st 2020 the immigration office at The North Zealand Police and the police in general is no longer open. Instead you need to contact The Danish Immigration Service Citizens’ Service.

You can find the addresses of the Danish Immigration Service's Citizen Service at www.nyidanmark.dk. At the Danish Immigration Service's Citizen Service, you can among other things, have your biometrics (fingerprints and facial image) recorded in connection with applying for a residence permit as well as fingerprints for new passports.

In addition to this, you can apply for the following at the Danish Immigration Service's Citizen Service:

• Foreign and convention passport, new passport, and extension of your current one
• Residence card
• Return permit / re-entry permit
• Visa extension
• Spouse reunification
• Certain other types of residence permits

Note! If you have lost your identity document and have to apply for a new one, you must first fill in a declaration regarding lost identity documents. You will find the declaration regarding lost identity document online here https://politi.dk/pas/mistet-pas-eller-identitetsdokument. It is also possible to retrieve the declaration at your local police station - addresses and opening hours can be found here https://politi.dk/kontakt-politiet/find-politistation

For general advice regarding the immigration services, you can visit www.nyidanmark.dk or contact the Danish Immigration Service or the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration by telephone.

If your inquiry concerns work, school, green card, internship, au-pair, accompanying family or EU stay, please contact the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI)